- Fresh local asparagus.
- Ramekin of Crab in a hot Gruyere Sauce.
- Smoked Trout Mousse.
- Selection of home made soups.
- English Spring Lamb with vegetables from the garden.
- Salmon on a bed of scented Thai rice with spring onions and snap peas.
- Roast Duck with Dauphinoise Potatoes and seasonal vegetables from the garden.
- Chicken with sumac and zatar, new potatoes and buttered carrots.
- Chocolate Mousse with berries.
- Rhubarb crumble with home made ice cream.
- Pavlova with a selection of fresh berries.
- Gooseberry/Raspberry/Strawberry Fool.
Fine English Cheese Board
Choose from; MacFadden’s Cheddar, Cerney’s Goats Cheese, Simon Wheeler’s local Brie, Double Gloucester, Red Leicester, English Stilton
- and other local cheeses.
Coffee and Chocolates
Start with a glass of Orange Juice from real fruit, squeezed by hand just before you drink it, home made muesli or cereals, or berries from the garden with organic honey yogurt.
- This may be followed by a choice of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms, baked beans, black pudding, and hash browns. Smoked salmon, kippers and kedgeree should be ordered in advance.
- Finally there is plenty of toast with a good selection of home made jams and marmalades, and of course, the coffee and tea of your choice.