- Fresh local asparagus
- A variety of salads from the garden
- Ramekin of crab in a hot Gruyere sauce
- Parma ham and melon
- Smoked Trout Mousse
- Selection of home made soups including Cullen Skink
- Various vegetarian options.
- English Spring Lamb with vegetables from the garden
- Salmon on a bed of scented Thai rice with spring onions and snap peas
- British roast beef with all the trimmings
- Roast Duck in a plum or orange sauce with Dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal vegetables from the garden
- Chicken with sumac and zatar, new potatoes and buttered carrots, and other chicken dishes
- Black pasta with prawns, red peppers, lemon, parmesan and parsley dressing, and other pasta dishes
- Various vegetarian options
- Chocolate Mousse with berries
- Rhubarb/apple crumble with home made ice cream
- Pavlova with a selection of fresh berries
- Nectarines in sweet white wine with lavender
- Runny chocolate gateau
- Gooseberry/Raspberry/Strawberry Fool,
- Chocolate or toffee roulade served with a raspberry coulis and fresh fruit
- And many others
Fine English Cheese Board
Choose from; Quick’s or MacFadden’s Cheddar, Cerney’s Goats Cheese, Simon Wheeler’s local Brie, Double Gloucester, Red Leicester, English Stilton, Shropshire Blue, Oxford Blue, Lancashire and many local cheeses
Coffee or Tea and Chocolates
Start with a glass of orange juice from real fruit, squeezed by hand just before you drink it, home made muesli or cereals, or berries from the garden with organic honey yogurt.
- This may be followed by a choice of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms, baked beans, black pudding, and hash browns. Smoked salmon, kippers and kedgeree should be ordered in advance.
- Finally there is plenty of toast with a good selection of home made jams and marmalades, and of course, the coffee and tea of your choice.